[zanata-users] A few queries about sign-in to translate.zanata.org

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 15:02:29 UTC 2013

Hi,

I was trying to sign-in to the instance with my Google Auth and,
create an account. I noticed the following:

- on selecting the Google icon from the various auth mechanisms, it
prompted me to select the identity/account to use
- the next screen informed that my email address would be consumed
- the next screen presented me with fields to provide a name, an
username and, an email address ("Edit Profile")
- after I filled up the above fields, a screen presented itself to
request (the "Account Details" part of "Edit profile") filling up the
name and email address

And, I am unable to save and proceed forward. It seems that the system
mandates that the first letter of the name has to be capitalized and,
the email should be in username at domain name format.

So, my queries are - when I opt to use the Google Auth and select the
account, should the system source the name and email from Google and,
pre-load the data on the Edit Profile form? And, my email address is
a.b at domain (in fact, I tried it with this specific email) and is that
form preventing me from proceeding?

/sankarshan

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay