[zanata-users] Question about project translations

Carlos Munoz camunoz at redhat.com
Fri Sep 6 08:28:34 UTC 2013

Hi Pere,

You can safely push your whole project again. Zanata will recognize your new entries and leave the rest unchanged, provided they in fact haven't changed.

If you still prefer to push a single document,  you can use the 'includes' parameter to specify the exact document you want to push.

Regards,

Carlos

Sent from Moxier Mail
(http://www.moxier.com)