[zanata-users] Bulk-approval of translations?

Patrick Huang pahuang at redhat.com
Thu Sep 12 22:25:36 UTC 2013

Hi Nghia,

It's in our product backlog but not yet prioritized into any release yet.

We are working on documentations in current release but just so you know, approved state is only required when your project version requires translation review. If your project does not require translation review, Translated state is the synonym of Approved in turns of PO format. To give a concrete example, let's say if you have a PO file with message translation "Approved"(non fuzzy or untranslated), when you push or upload it to the server, it will become Translated. On the other hand, on the server if a message is "Translated", when you pull or download it, the string is represented as "Approved" in PO.

Let me know if this helps.

Patrick Huang
Senior Software Engineer
Engineering - Internationalisation