[zanata-users] Bulk-approval of translations?

Patrick Huang pahuang at redhat.com
Sun Sep 15 22:33:23 UTC 2013

Hi Nghia,

Priority of RFE (Request for enhancement) is discussed and set by Isaac our product owner before each release. We will finish off Zanata 3.1 release in October and start planning next version. Let's see if it will be scheduled for the next one.
As for the ext parameter, it stands for extension. Right now we only support two extensions: "gettext"(deal with PO header etc) and "comment"(comment in PO file). Forcing pulling only Approved translation can be a new RFE. If you want you can fire a bug at https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?format=guided&product=Zanata (You can also access this link from you Zanata instance via footer link Support->Report problem and put "RFE" in front of your bug summary). We will then pick it up from there and prioritize it accordingly.

Regards,

Patrick Huang
Senior Software Engineer
Engineering - Internationalisation