[zanata-users] zanata cli failing on Fedora 20

Carlos Munoz camunoz at redhat.com
Mon Feb 3 23:01:24 UTC 2014

Hi Bryan,

We will look at this issue. Unfortunately the client's dependencies get
updated without any notice, and sometimes they break the client's
functionality.

In the meanwhile, can I suggest you use the Zanata ivy client? I does
its own dependency resolution, hence not suffering from these kinds of
issues (and it has the same exact commands as the fedora package
client).

You can find information on how to install it here:
https://github.com/zanata/zanata-client-ivy

We'll let you know when we've found / fixed the issue with the fedora
package so you can update it and continue to use it.

Regards,

Carlos A. Munoz
Software Engineering Supervisor
Engineering - Internationalization