[zanata-users] Understanding main features and basic workflow

Ding Yi Chen dchen at redhat.com
Mon Jul 21 00:17:05 UTC 2014

> 1) What would be my proper role? I'm responsible for managing the iterations between translators, business
> reviewers and technical reviewers on the localization project of the company I work with. What would be my proper > user's roles?

Besides what Patrick said, as project maintainer does not necessary know every languages in Zanata,
you need help from language coordinators, who knows who can translate or review.

For examples, language coordinator can grant user alice as Chinese (Simplified) language translators and reviewers
because she knows how to translate to Chinese (Simplified) and can review Chinese translations.