[zanata-users] Angika (anp) for FUEL Project

Sangeeta Kumari sangeeta_0975 at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 13:35:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have translated Angika file. But not available at fuel site. How to get it there?

Thanks!

Sangeeta

On Thursday, 27 February 2014 7:06 AM, Sangeeta Kumari <sangeeta_0975 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi

Thanks.

I tried translating fuel in Angika but didn't find the language Angika in the list. Please guide me how to do it. If need to be added please add here.

my zanata user is 'sangeeta'

Sangeeta