[zanata-users] Zanata Java properties file workflow

Patrick Huang pahuang at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 00:32:04 UTC 2015

Hi Jasper,

Glad you like it.

Without going into much debugging details, it seems odd that you have a source using nl-NL and a target using nl-Nl as well. If they are the same, nothing need to be translated. Do you have another sample translation file that is in other languages? Meanwhile I will try to see if I can reproduce the issue locally.

Regards,
Patrick Huang
Senior Software Engineer
Engineering - Internationalisation