[zanata-users] Mail sending problem from Zanata

Patrick Huang pahuang at redhat.com
Tue Feb 10 23:07:08 UTC 2015

Hi Pawel,

Please refer to https://github.com/zanata/zanata-server/wiki/Email for you email session configuration. By default you JBoss server should have it configured (search for "java:jboss/mail/Default" in your standalone.xml). If not you need to configure it as the per the link provided on that wiki page.

Regards,
Patrick Huang
Senior Software Engineer
Engineering - Internationalisation