[zanata-users] [engineering.redhat.com #333624] fedora.zanata.org is down

Carlos Munoz camunoz at redhat.com
Mon Jan 19 22:31:27 UTC 2015

Hi Vladimir,

Zanata uses lucene to do full text searches, and it creates index files on the server. Unfortunately, when JBoss is killed abruptly (without using the ./shutdown command) these indexes are left in a possibly bad state. Next time Zanata comes up it will detect this situation and abort the startup until the index files are deleted.

We have a patch ready for the next release (next month) which will solve this situation.

Regards,

Carlos

Carlos A. Munoz
Software Engineering Supervisor