[zanata-users] http://docs.zanata.org is live

Carlos Munoz camunoz at redhat.com
Thu May 7 03:35:57 UTC 2015

Hi Sankarshan,

Since the documentation is now being version controlled together with the source code, the process to contribute is similar to contributing to any github project: clone the repository, create a pull request and submit it. Our team will review it and either ask for corrections, reject it or approve and merge it.

This is something that should probably be in the documentation as well.

Carlos A. Munoz
Software Engineering Supervisor
Engineering - Internationalization
Red Hat