[zanata-users] Exporting translated files

Patrick Huang pahuang at redhat.com
Sun May 31 23:51:12 UTC 2015

Hi Berkay,

If what you mean was to download finished translations of "your" project, you can go to the web UI and do it there ( http://docs.zanata.org/en/latest/user-guide/documents/download-translated-documents/index.html ). Unfortunately our Java client has to be invoked under bash shell which means on Windows you will need Cygwin. Alternatively, if you are familiar with Maven, you may try our maven client/plugin ( http://zanata-client.readthedocs.org/en/latest/maven-plugin/installation/ ). Using a client will give you more control over what you can do. e.g. controlling what locales to pull down for each invocation and where to save the translation files. If you think Windows client support is important to you please file a RFE

Regards,
Patrick Huang
Senior Software Engineer
Engineering - Internationalisation