[zanata-users] Mass translation approval for existing projects

Sean Flanigan sflaniga at redhat.com
Thu Nov 26 02:51:51 UTC 2015

Hi EJ,

In the database, "Approved" is represented in the table "HTextFlowTarget",
by the column "state" with a value of 3 (ContentState.Approved as a Java
enum). The existing "Translated" entries should have a value of 2.

Just in case you want to see it, the ContentState enum is defined here:
https://github.com/zanata/zanata-api/blob/api-3.8.3/zanata-common-api/src/main/java/org/zanata/common/ContentState.java#L17
The values New, NeedReview, Translated, Approved, Rejected are assigned in
order: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4.

Regards,

Sean.

On 25 November 2015 at 21:01, EJ <ejaekoi at gmail.com> wrote:

> We're looking to migrate an existing, reviewed translation to Zanata. The
> Approved status is something we want in our workflow, but there doesn't
> seem to be a way to mass-Approve a set of existing translations.
>
> This wouldn't be an issue if I could figure out where the 'Approved' state
> is stored per entry, but its placement isn't obvious in the database and it
> doesn't seem to exist in the po file like 'Fuzzy' does.
>
> Can anyone give me an indication as to where state information is stored
> for Zanata's Approval ? Thanks

Sean Flanigan

Principal Software Engineer
Globalisation Tools Engineering