[zanata-users] Zanata REST - PUT 403 forbidden

Haris Alijagić Haris.Alijagic at halcom.si
Mon Jul 18 13:37:58 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have a GUI where i translate in the application using ajax calls with zanata REST. And im having issues with PUT requests. The PUT goes through when the user is an admin, but if not he gets 403 - forbidden and this message :

Failed to obtain permission('import-translation') with following facts([Project version(slug=<version<, status=ACTIVE)])

Were using our own zanata version 4.0

The way i did the permissions for the user is like this:

-          I added the user to each language required by the project

-          I went to admin/manage users/ clickd on user and added him to the project

-          I went to the project, then people manage permissions and i ticked the translate and review for each language