[zanata-users] Major issue with Fedora login

Carlos Munoz camunoz at redhat.com
Sun Jul 24 23:08:42 UTC 2016

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

I replied to that thread and I'll do the same here. I tried both firefox
and chrome on my laptop and I was able to log in. The only issue is that I
see a "Login failed" error message when doing so, even though I am in fact
successfully logged in. There is a reported (and fixed) issue about this:
https://zanata.atlassian.net/browse/ZNTA-1112

It will be released with the next Zanata point release.

Regards,

Carlos.

Carlos A. Munoz
Associate Manager, Software Engineering