[zanata-users] I can not add languages normally in Zanata

zwz wzzhang at shisu.edu.cn
Wed Nov 2 12:31:08 UTC 2016

Hi Carlos, thank you for your tip! I make it now.

From: Carlos Munoz
Date: 2016-11-02 06:23
To: zwz
CC: zanata-users
Subject: Re: [zanata-users] I can not add languages normally in Zanata
Hi,

If I'm not mistaken, you are in the language editing screen here, after the language has already been added. The language code, country code and variant are all derived from the language code given at the time the language is added to the system. If you want to add your own customized language code (and get different language and country codes) you need to do it as a new language and enter the exact code you want to use.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Carlos A. Munoz
Associate Manager, Software Engineering