[zanata-users] Can't sign up on the Zanata JIRA, need to report an issue.

Alex Eng aeng at redhat.com
Thu Dec 28 01:07:02 UTC 2017

Hi Kai,

We are working on the Jira permission issue. In the meantime, can you
explain your issue and possible the url to your project?

On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 11:44 PM, Kai Ward <kaisparkle1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to join the Zanata JIRA, but I receive the mesage "Atlassian
> Cloud: No Access - Did you use the wrong account?". I'm trying to report an
> issue where whenever I go to download translated files from Zanata, it
> changes "\n" into an actual newline, which is messing with my document. Any
> help would be great.
>
> Thanks!

ALEX ENG

ASSOCIATE MANAGER

globalization TOOLING, CUSTOMER PLATFORM

Red Hat Inc <https://www.redhat.com/>

193 North Quay, Brisbane City QLD 4000

alex.eng at redhat.com <aeng at redhat.com>    M: 0423353457     IM: aeng
<https://red.ht/sig>