[zanata-users] Setting alias for sr at latin language problem...

Eric Herget eherget at redhat.com
Wed Jul 12 14:02:13 UTC 2017

I've just recently joined this list and started using Zanata.  In my
project, I am unable to set an alias for sr at latin - clicking the "set
alias" dropdown simply scrolls the page to the top, but does not expand
the text entry field where one would type in the alias. Is this a known
behavior?  Is there a work around?  My command line tool says putting
locales in the zanata.xml is deprecated, but this behavior prevents me
from removing locales from zanata.xml.  This is on Zanata v 3.9.6.

Thanks in advance for pointers or work arounds.

Eric