[zanata-users] How can I setup / access zanata for the cheatcube setup?

Alex Eng aeng at redhat.com
Wed Jul 26 21:48:07 UTC 2017

Zoltan,

The project is in
https://fedora.zanata.org/iteration/view/fedora-cheat-cubes/master

You can do `zanata-cli pull` or just download the 2 files directly in the
UI.

However I'm not sure whats the process of building project, thats something
you might want to ask in the fedora trans list.

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 6:51 AM, Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> We finished the translation task, and would like to finalize with
> merging the sources with the graphics. But I do not know the server
> address, and the xml that can be used to target to pull down HU
> translation source?
>
> Missing any point in setup?
>

> https://pagure.io/fedora-cheat-cubes
>
> Thank you,
>
> Zoltan
> --
> PGP:  06853DF7

ALEX ENG

SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, team lead

globalisation tooling, customer platform

Red Hat Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd <https://www.redhat.com/>

Level 1, 193 North Quay

Brisbane 4000

aeng at redhat.com    M: +61423353457     IM: aeng