[zanata-users] upload translations

Aleksander Rozman andy.rozman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 12:15:36 UTC 2017

Hi !

So now I managed to upload the file by setting it to type File (which is
really weird, because afterwards all types are accepted...)

I have now the source document there, is there possibility to upload
translation file too? We have some of translations already provided by our
customers (or by developers), but with version changes new words come in,
which are not translated yet...

I would probably just need the initial translations uploaded, since I
imagine, that if I create new source document version, translations can be
copied from previous one, right?

Also, is there possibility that key could be displayed in translation file?
Now I just get number there?

Andy