[zanata-users] Error 503 while getting Zanata resources from Red Hat server

Sean Flanigan sflaniga at redhat.com
Mon Feb 12 01:26:24 UTC 2018

Hi Alessandro,

The host assets-zanata.rhcloud.com was running on OpenShift Online v2,
which was recently decommissioned.  I thought we had sent a warning a few
months ago, but apparently we forgot, sorry.

Newer versions of Zanata package these assets into the application to avoid
the problem you have encountered. I suspect Zanata 3.7 would work, with a
broken logo or two, but it's very old so we haven't tried it. See
https://zanata.atlassian.net/browse/ZNTA-1933

Zanata 3.5.1 is over three years old now. I would recommend upgrading
Zanata to the latest version (4.4.3) to take advantage of recent bug fixes
and enhancements.

Regards

Sean.