[zanata-users] Error 503 while getting Zanata resources from Red Hat server

Portosa Alessandro Alessandro.Portosa at eng.it
Wed Feb 14 14:39:54 UTC 2018

Dear Sean,

I have been able to update my instance with the latest Zanata release. Everything went quite smooth. I followed the release notes and the installation guide.

At this very moment, everything seems to be well configured!

Thanks you very much. You did a great job with this latest versions!

Cheers,

Alessandro