[zanata-users] SySops patching against the Meltdown vulnerability 12-13th Jan 2018

Marc Raaz mraaz at redhat.com
Mon Jan 15 01:27:46 UTC 2018

Hi

Over the weekend, SysOps updated our systems to patch against the
Meltdown vulnerability.
We managed to patch over 250 systems.

SysOps will continue to monitor these systems, as of now all systems are
online and working as expected.

Please report any issues to pnthelp.redhat.com

Regards,

MARC RAAZ

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION

SYSOPS, PNT DEVOPS

Red Hat QLD <https://www.redhat.com/>

193 North Quay

Brisbane QLD 4000