[zanata-users] external zanatas SSL improvement

Timo Trinks ttrinks at redhat.com
Tue Jan 23 23:43:26 UTC 2018

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 02:12:04PM +0100, Vladimir Vasilev wrote:
> Hi team,
>
> Things changed in the past couple of months/years in the SSL world.
> Back in the days when we moved to F5 balancer all external zanata sites
> had an
> "A" rating on ssllabs.com. Now I see we're downgraded to "C" [1]
>
> I made a change on staging to improve our cipher support which will
> bring us back to "A"
> Can you please test staging and let me know if you see any problems.
> If not I can do the change in production maybe next week
>
> https://translate.stage.jboss.org/
> https://translate.stage.zanata.org/
> https://fedora.stage.zanata.org/

Thanks, Vova. I just learned that both translate.stage.jboss.org and
translate.jboss.org are to be retired (soon, I'm about to start
working on it).

Just to clarify that your changes are purely on the F5 load balancer
end, right?

@Zanata devs and users, can you please check the stages and get back
to Vova whether you notified any significant changes / negative impacts?

Thanks,

Timo
--
Timo Trinks <ttrinks at redhat.com>, PGP: 0xD17A491E, RHC{A,E,{J,S,V}A}