[zanata-users] OpenID login to be disabled on translate.zanata.org

Alex Eng aeng at redhat.com
Wed May 23 06:10:19 UTC 2018

I agreed. Unfortunately, due to the security reason mentioned, this is in
the best interest for users in Zanata and our commitment for data security.

The change will not affect *fedora.zanata.org <http://fedora.zanata.org>*,
it is only for *translate.zanata.org <http://translate.zanata.org>. *

Users can easily migrate to the supported login by using “Forgot your
password?” on the login screen to reset the password. A password reset mail
will be sent to the email address you registered. The change will not have
any impact on any existing data or work that is done in Zanata.

--

ALEX ENG

ASSOCIATE MANAGER

globalization TOOLING, CUSTOMER PLATFORM

Red Hat Inc <https://www.redhat.com/>

193 North Quay, Brisbane City QLD 4000

alex.eng at redhat.com <aeng at redhat.com>    M: 0423353457     IM: aeng
<https://red.ht/sig>