[zanata-users] zanata-cli en to es file translate

Barry Cisna brcisna at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 22:43:52 UTC 2019

Hello, All.

A Zanata newbie here so go easy.
I tried translating an .srt (subtitle) file after creating a new account at
Zanata . org. My troubles are after uploading the .srt file it appears all
the line numbers , along with the time duration numbers have disappeared. I
fumbled around quite a while trying to get what is showing translated after
creating project, version etc, never could get it to work.
I Did select the .srt format when setting up to uplad the subtile file.
Question:
IS it possible with the zanata-client to send my .srt file to zanata server
in english and translate to spanish and pull it back to my Debian machine
in one line in terminal. Have tried reading the documentation and see
nothing about this being possible?

Thank You,