[zanata-users] Merge translations between documents

Laurent LYAUDET llyaudet at teliae.fr
Fri Aug 23 12:26:18 UTC 2019

Hello,

Sorry for asking that question.
I have found the appropriate action in the user interface.
I paste the doc here in case someone else ends on this thread after googling something similar :
http://docs.zanata.org/en/release/user-guide/translation-reuse/copy-trans/

Best regards,
Laurent Lyaudet
[ https://www.linkedin.com/company/teliae ] [ https://www.facebook.com/Teliae ] [ https://www.instagram.com/teliae_/ ] [ https://twitter.com/Teliae_ ]