[zanata-users] .srt file support

Benson Muite benson_muite at emailplus.org
Wed Aug 14 12:10:53 UTC 2019

Hi Barry,

Ok, made a pull request to update the website:

https://github.com/zanata/zanata.github.io/pull/53

Not sure if it is appropriate or if it will be integrated, but
suggestions are welcome.

There was an earlier discussion on this mailing list about community
enabled support and development. However, consensus on required features
and enough of a community to continue developing the software seem to be
lacking. Weblate seems to primarily be developed by one person.

Regards,

Benson