[zanata-users] zanata server upgrade

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Mon May 20 19:25:09 UTC 2019

Am 2019-05-18 10:16, schrieb Богдан Болясов:
> I never work with zanata before but I  heave a task to upgrade zanata
> server to the latest version.
>
> By now it is 4.4.3
>
> I tried to find some instructions  on dcos.zanata.org [1] and find
> nothing.
>
> I think that it's somehow connected with .war files but i don't now
> how and how use that files.
>
> Is there some instructions about upgrading zanata server?

Hi Bogdan,

in fact is upgrading zanata server a replacement of the war file in the
Wildfly container, restarting application server and Zanata will do all
the necessary database changes for you. There are some breaking changes
in configuration file, roughly described in the release notes [1].
Biggest change is from Zanata 3 to version 4. An idea of required
changes are in [2].

kind regards

Frank

[1] http://docs.zanata.org/en/release/release-notes/