[Ansible-service-broker] NOTICE: A couple large features hitting master today

Erik Nelson ernelson at redhat.com
Thu Jul 13 20:01:33 UTC 2017

We're going to be merging the change to credential extraction; it's a
couple PRs across the broker and apb-examples repo. Since there are
apb-base changes, we'll need to be rebuild and push all the apbs
upstream.

https://github.com/fusor/apb-examples/pull/25
https://github.com/openshift/ansible-service-broker/pull/124

Following this, we're hoping to merge an open feature branch either
today or tomorrow that brings in multi-registry support, as well as
white/blacklisting of apbs on a registry basis.

https://github.com/openshift/ansible-service-broker/pull/271

It's possible there may be some bumps along the way. Please raise any
objections to this or issues in IRC or on this list.

Thanks!