boot up messages

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jun 14 17:56:44 UTC 2017

Mark peveto here,
Hey Tim,
Is there another set of boot up messages I could be missing?  These don't quite souhnd lime what doubletalk is reading when it comes up.  What reads is
followed by a lot of "ok, done" type stuff, and I don't see that here.

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Everything happens after coffee!