[Devtools] [Container-tools] Prepackaged OpenShift template with CDK

Clayton Coleman ccoleman at redhat.com
Wed Apr 6 18:33:22 UTC 2016

Please don't rename templates in CDK - we're going to have a big
enough supportability problem without them diverging.  Fixes to
resources should be happening in OpenShift - identify issues, we'll
escalate and resolve them.  Having templates be different in multiple
places is going to cause more problems, not less.