[Devtools] Future Focus of Tools Deploy Team: Ansible Container & Kompose

Karanbir Singh kbsingh at redhat.com
Mon Aug 8 14:08:58 UTC 2016

Top Posting to stay with the flow...

I am largely +1 on the plan as well, however ansible-container itself
is very immature at this point and we should do a bit of due diligence
around the space to quantify challenges and how they map to the user
stories side of things.

A huge +1 to aligning with their roadmaps and ensuring that we get
upstream + downstream buy in for the feature space we are going to
work on from the devtools side.

regards,