[Devtools] Development Suite installation question - C/O SME with knowledge of installer edits

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Wed Aug 10 10:49:16 UTC 2016

Also note that the devsuite had the wrong subscription type attached
in the download manager. I have updated to be the RHEL Developer Suite
sub, which should make the documented workaround work. Denis/Rick,
could you please test the documented "if it doesn't work, try
downloading devsuite again using the same account"?

Thanks