[Devtools] Fwd: [openshift-sme] Blog post on Debugging Java Application with the CDK

Marian Labuda mlabuda at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 08:34:16 UTC 2016

I was able to find only section in "What's new" post
http://tools.jboss.org/documentation/whatsnew/jbosstools/4.3.1.Final.html#openshift
and there is a screencast from sprint demo call
https://drive.google.com/a/redhat.com/file/d/0B8jMRJvPAz5EaXY3UnA1LWJnMlU/view
(thanks to Jean-Francois Maury, and it starts around 6. minute).

Marian