[Devtools] [Container-tools] openshift is way too permissive in the CDK/ADB

Clayton Coleman ccoleman at redhat.com
Wed May 18 14:46:23 UTC 2016

Ideally a build would continue into deployment, but there are some
challenges. We definitely need to brainstorm and implement better guide
rails around this in the near term.

On May 18, 2016, at 10:33 AM, Burr Sutter <bsutter at redhat.com> wrote:

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 10:14 AM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman at redhat.com>
wrote:

> start build has no idea what your destination runtime environment is,
> unfortunately.

Interesting...from an end-user perspective, it causes a "redeployment" but
I guess that is Openshift picking up the image stream change (pull)
therefore the potential "warning" message would only be in the OpenShift
console/logs, not as feedback/output of "start-build".