[edk2-devel] Memory Operation Mode

Rafael Machado rafaelrodrigues.machado at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 18:55:37 UTC 2019

Hi everyone

I would like to ask for some help regarding one question.
How do I know how the memory communication was set by the BIOS/MRC/FSP
during the initialization process?
For example, I would like to know if the memory controller is working with
the memories in single channel or dual channel mode.

Didn't find anything related to this at the uefi spec.
And seems the registers that may have this information are platform
dependent, so no generic solution seems to be currently available.

Any idea about how to have this information?

Thanks and Regards
Rafael R. Machado

View/Reply Online (#46172): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/46172
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io