[edk2-devel] [Patch v10 2/2] CryptoPkg/BaseHashApiLib: Implement Unified Hash Calculation API

Michael D Kinney michael.d.kinney at intel.com
Wed Feb 5 16:18:54 UTC 2020

Jian,

I agree.  If the PCD type is anything but FixedAtBuild,
the compiler can not optimize away the unused BaseCryptLib
functions.

I think the best solution is to limit this PCD to only
FixedAtBuild.

Thank you for noticing this issue Laszlo!

Mike

View/Reply Online (#53832): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/53832
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io