[edk2-devel] 回复: [Patch edk2-platforms V2] Intel/BoardModulePkg: sort load option in the first boot

gaoliming gaoliming at byosoft.com.cn
Mon Mar 15 01:36:20 UTC 2021

Zhiguang:
  I see QuarkPlatformPkg uses PCD gQuarkPlatformTokenSpaceGuid.PcdBootState
to decide whether current boot is the first boot or not.
  This PCD is configured as DynamicHiiPcd, and be set in
Platform\Intel\QuarkPlatformPkg\Library\PlatformBootManagerLib\PlatformBootM
anager.c

  Can you use the same solution in Intel BoardModulePkg?

Thanks
Liming

View/Reply Online (#72749): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/72749
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io