Re: [edk2-devel] 回复: [Patch edk2-platforms V2] Intel/BoardModulePkg: sort load option in the first boot

Zhiguang Liu zhiguang.liu at intel.com
Tue Mar 16 01:56:59 UTC 2021

Hi Liming,

Thanks for the comments. This patch is merged before this comment, but I can still send another patch to modify if needed.

However, I think the implement in this patch is more simple.
The implement in QuarkPlatformPkg need changes in inf, dec and dsc files, and is not as intuitive as just getting and setting a variable.
It may be simpler if the implements can reuse a same DynamicHiiPcd, do you think it is possible?
If I misunderstand anything, please correct me.

Thanks
Zhiguang

View/Reply Online (#72853): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/72853
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io