[edk2-devel] GSoC 2022: Add S3 resume support to MinPlatform

Nate DeSimone nathaniel.l.desimone at intel.com
Thu Apr 14 00:49:21 UTC 2022

Hi Benjamin,

Yeah the GMBUS I2C controller gets very temperamental if there is a protocol error. I think you have to go a full reset of the controller to get it back into a working state. I haven’t figured that out completely in my POC code yet so that is one of the things I suspect you will run into early on 😊.

I took a quick look at your proposal, looks good!

Best Regards,
Nate