回复: [edk2-devel] Hard Feature Freeze starts now for edk2-stable202208

gaoliming via groups.io gaoliming=byosoft.com.cn at groups.io
Tue Aug 23 05:08:01 UTC 2022

Abdul and Zhiguang:

 Now, we are still in Hard Feature Freeze phase. In this phase, there is no
feature to be pushed. Below two changes are two features. I suggest to
revert them for this stable tag. They can be merged again after this stable
tag is created.

ShellPkg: Adds Local APIC parser to AcpiView

UefiCpuPkg/CpuPageTableLib/UnitTest: Add host based unit test

Thanks

Liming