[edk2-devel] OvmfPkgX64 doesn't build with CLANG38 (clang 14.0.3) NOOPT - undefined reference to `memcpy'

Yao, Jiewen jiewen.yao at intel.com
Wed May 25 23:35:41 UTC 2022

OK. Just want to clarify:

  1.  Are you discussing the solution now to resolve this issue, maybe in this stable tag?
  2.  Or are you discussing the long term solution?

For me, I am focusing on #1 how to resolve this issue in this stable tag.

I am not talking long term solution #2 here. I think that need wider discussion in EDKII.