[edk2-devel] edk2-platforms, continuous integration, testing, and you

Théo Jehl theojehl76 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 23:48:36 UTC 2023

Hello,

Could your qemu open board pkg be built using stuart and setup to run
> tests?  More details about the goals and plans for the qemu open board pkg.

I like the test idea, however I do not know what Stuart is.
If the goal is getting QOBP to build and pass tests using github CI on
edk2-platforms , it can be an interesting project.

Regards,
Théo

View/Reply Online (#98040): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/98040
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io