[edk2-devel] GoogleTest Compatibility with MdePkg's IndustyStandard header files

Michael D Kinney michael.d.kinney at intel.com
Thu May 25 18:22:19 UTC 2023

Pedro and Oliver,

Yes.  Renaming the struct members is my preferred solution.
This is why I did not send this as a code review as an
official change request.

It was just to complete the set of options to consider

* No code changes.  Figure out compiler flags to address.
  STATUS: No complete solution found for all compilers.
* Use C-Preprocessor to rename keywords.
  STATUS: Functional, but very bad style and hard to read
  and maintain.
* Rename C structure fields that collide with C++ keywords
  STATUS: Functional.  May break downstream consumers that
  have FW code that references those fields.

Thanks,

Mike

View/Reply Online (#105323): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/105323
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io