[Fedora-ia64-list] (Very Rough) Build How To

Doug Chapman dchapman at redhat.com
Mon Jun 11 18:07:26 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-06-11 at 13:09 -0400, Prarit Bhargava wrote:

> c) Use pungi (available in Everything) to rebuild the F7 distro.  This
> will
> result.  pungi config files are in F7/logs/pungi.

Prarit,

The above doesn't make sense.  Typos?

In general the instructions look good although I have not tried them
myself yet.  The one thing I would like to see more of is it sounds like
you needed to do some manual intervention to get some of the stuff to
build.  It would be helpful if you could post notes on some of that to
prevent others from having to solve the same problems that you have
already done.

thanks,

- Doug