ConVirt Package

jd jdsw2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 17:26:40 UTC 2008

Thanks Karsten for responding.

No. We do not use libvirt yet. That is something that we would be investigating shortly.

I have started looking in to the packaging guide...

One question is : We currently have an RPM spec and do not have the python egg type install. Are python eggs mandatory ?

If the rpm/spec are in good shape, can we try to get ConVirt in, while we work the egg (assuming it is mandatory.) ? This way we can get a usable package in sooner.

Thanks
/Jd