[fedora-my] Re: Fedora ambassador task.

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan szaman at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 17 13:09:17 UTC 2009

Assalamualaikum Alif.

The role of ambassador is to promote the usage of Fedora in specific, and
Open Source in general.

I myself is currently not a Fedora user, but I will encourage people
interested with Open Source to try Fedora, because I think  Fedora is a
really easy to use distribution. You could assist them with the installation
and try to answer their query and question as much as possible.

Other than that, do join various Open Source mailing list and groups
available in Malaysia to learn more about people that are also supporting
Open Source in their own way. I believe we need to move as a big group that
have the same goal of promoting Open Source as a whole.

Thanks.

--
Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan