[fedora-my] UM Laptop Grand Sale

Akira~XD akirasama89 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 00:41:24 UTC 2009

Dear wariola,
We can meet you at PPUM if you want. But if stopping in front of PPUM may be
inconvenient then you could probably come into UM and stop at Kompleks
Perdanasiswa (KPS) which is opposite the library. Anytime on Monday morning
would be ok for me. Just come whenever you send your wife?

Thank you for all your help. We really appreciate it. I'll be sure to take
photo's as required. I'm not really sure how much cd's should be distributed
in events like this... Maybe 50 is a safer bet for all three days?

Once again, thank you everyone!!

Yours sincerely,
Adila aka akirasama89