[Fedora-suds-list] re in t

Marta remediable at atryu.com
Wed Sep 2 06:13:44 UTC 2009

Inn were built we used to think it was a long way even up here to the
old mine." "Did I ever tell you about the old Negro that owned this
mine? Well, he came herein the early days and found a strange yellow
outcropping here. He built himself a funny little shanty on the
hillside, which he thatched with spruce boughs. Here he spent a good
many years of his life, digging. His tunnel caved in soon after he left
it, but he did find a little gold for his work. When his provisions gave
out, he would take his old mule, which was his only companion, tramp
into the city, sell his little bag of gold dust, and buy